Real estate is most often your most valued personal or professional asset. Your decision to sell or buy will be one of the most important decisions you make to maximize the outcome.
Many people choose a traditional way of selling a property, and that is perfectly fine. For many property owners there may be an alternative method that could provide a better solution for their needs. An informed solution is the best solution.
Property owners have chosen an accelerated auction marketing plan. Achieving the true market value by auction — your house, farms and land or commercial real estate, professionally auctioned — may be the most efficient method to meet your unique needs.
Five reasons you may choose an auction:
- Closing: You choose the closing date. The auction is consummated on a date you choose. You have total control as to when you wish to sell your real estate.
- Speed: Quick sales time (30-45 days).
- Peace of Mind: You sell as-is — you sell the property in its present as-is condition; no need of inspections or additional work to be done, no contingencies upon loan approval. Deposit is non-refundable. Qualified buyers only.
- Competitive Environment: Competition is enhanced by the urgency created by the diversified marketing plan that culminates in a multiple offer situation.
- Price Point: When you estimate the value of your property on a conventional sale you may overprice or even underprice the property. The final price is set by the person who is willing to pay the most.